Monday, November 23, 2009

And Here I am

So, it's Monday.


I am not in school.


I am not teaching.


What to do, what to do.....


I broke out all my art supplies and created an awesome wall hanging.  Well, maybe it isn't awesome.  I cannot decide.  No matter.  I got in that feesense zone I have not been in for months and I think it is having therapeutic effects.  





No word form university yet.  Not sure when to start nagging about my refund.  My ability to earn a living in a non-hostile work environment or advance to an administrative position in my district have been dashed due to this breach.  I hope to hell whomever breached confidentiality is found out and kicked out.  But we all know that person will be the first to get hired and will be a bullying unethical administrator.  And so it goes.
And of course I haven't heard back from the sup regarding the bullying behavior of one of his/her assistants.  Isn't that the case with bullies?  Once someone stands up to them, they retreat to a corner.


Love Thanksgiving and so thankful to be able to put all I have into it this year.  We will be a family of 15 on Thursday and I feel honored that everyone is coming to the warmth of our home in the belief that they will be cared for, fed well, and allowed to let their guards down for a whole day.


It is my goal to take at least one box or bag full of stuff from my house to Goodwill every day until Christmas.  I am working hard to convince my kids to let go of stuff they never use.  So much is in great, almost new, condition and others should be able to enjoy it.


I am at peace most of the time.  However this is an adjustment and I have experienced some truly wicked panic attacks between those moments of peace.  


I am formulating my campaign for a position on the school board election ballot.  I am not done.  Not by a long shot.





1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We're "only" cooking for 8. My SIL is expecting and has travel restrictions.
    As for donations, I need to send you the Great Small Purse Collection details.

    ReplyDelete

Although I am dangerously opinionated, I am a flexible thinker and welcome your thoughts.