Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where Did the Time Go?

Oh. My. Goodness.


There are some darn good blogs out there, people!  I love reading bogs and that is how I start my day.  Every single day.  


But, man, does that eat up my time!  The laundry is piling up, the sink is full of dirty dishes, the pet hair has taken over, my course work is kicking my ass, my kids are neglected.


But I get so much from peeking into other people's blogs.  I find that I am NOT the only angry one,  the only ineffective parent, the only one on leave, the only one with three sons, the only one with an annoying husband, the only one with bad habits, the only one with a messy house, the only sick of stupid people, the only one with a son with Autism, the only one with extra poundage, the only one blogging about her life (as boring as it may be), or the only one whose writing pales in comparison to so many other blogs.  


I bet if we put every teacher blogger in a room (it would have to be an auditorium) with President Obama, we could fix education from California to New York, from North Dakota to Texas in about a month.  It would be done in a month and then we could all get on with it.


So, to all the bloggers out there... I love what you have to say.  I love the way you say it.  


And I don't feel guilty spending time checking in on all of you.  Not even a little.





2 comments:

  1. I added you blog to my blog roll :) I too really enjoy reading what others are thinking regarding education and other things about life. It is not at all a waste of time. In my mind it gets me thinking about things I might otherwise not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know why I'm hooked! Blogging maintains my sanity - almost. We're dealing with re-evals and more garbage right now. I may have a post up soon titled "Are you smarter than a school social worker?"

    ReplyDelete

Although I am dangerously opinionated, I am a flexible thinker and welcome your thoughts.