Sunday, September 27, 2009

AHA!

Shoulda, woulda, coulda!


Big AHA! moment late yesterday.


Shoulda...not asked for a one year leave and simply let go to free fall.


Woulda...been a lot further along in figuring out my future role.


Coulda...spent the last 6 months totally open to all possibilities instead of limiting myself.


Perhaps I won't work in a school system any more.  Perhaps I will be a consultant.  Perhaps I will lead workshops.  Perhaps I will write a book. Perhaps I will start a school based on MY philosophy.  Perhaps I will develop an incredibly useful special education teacher evaluation tool.  Perhaps I will  become a child and family advocate.


Perhaps I will run for the school board... now wouldn't that be interesting?

1 comment:

  1. Or... perhaps you will pursue working for the DPI where policy is really made and rules enforced?

    ReplyDelete

Although I am dangerously opinionated, I am a flexible thinker and welcome your thoughts.